Monday, March 12, 2012

Food and Fashion

So much for losing a little weight on this trip. We have had some incredible meals. Our Breakfasts have been probably the most exciting for all of us. We all seem to enjoy trying new things. This morning they had Sambel Kentang Kering which is like cracker jack with a spicy flavor. We also had the usual. Large staple of Rice, there was Bok Choy this morning and an Indonesian potato with a good flavor and a ground chicken roll. We had a great lunch yesterday that was home style with soup, rice,fish(Red Snapper...for those who get that joke), chicken, beef, these fantastic chips that tasted like pig ears. As for Fashion, last night we Pedi crabbed back to the Mirota Batik to do some more shopping, for gifts,for ourselves; I think we all indulged. I finished off my Indonesian suit by getting some pants to wear to our dinner withtheIndonesian Family in 2 days. Got my cap, my suit Jacket, pants. Pictures to come afterwards I'm sure. Having a great time. Sightseeing today and then the Ramanaya Ballet tonight! So excited! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment